When you talk to a savvy online marketer, you will definitely hear more about ‘traffic’ if you want your website to work. Most SEO experts pitch this on their websites. They make it known the importance of increasing the site or page traffic. There are plenty of recommendations online on how to effectively use SEO, make use of outreach strategies, or maybe bring in a new audience. Before you buy website traffic, you need to learn the important facet of the modern business because the more people see your site, the more customers you will have.
Optimise Your Site To Have Better ROI
Traffic is very important but this comes with a lot of things that you have to know to better understand the whole picture. There are some factors that you need to take into consideration for your website to have the best ROI or return on investment.
- How Your Site Earns Money. To make it simple, let us focus on the online marketing game. Your money will come from advertising. You earn your commision when a guest clicks on an ad on your page which will redirect them to a website of an advertiser. Advertisers will pay you better because of your active participation from the visitor that you sent. They will even pay you better if the guest that you sent bought something or left an information to be contacted and become potential customers.
Where Does Traffic Come From?
There are four main types of traffic and it is important that you understand each one of them. We have paid traffic, organic search results and SEO, referral, and also social media. Here is the breakdown of each of these types:
- Paid Traffic. This offers different businesses an access to the most prime positioning on the internet. The goal here is to be geared towards the most relevant audiences. The example of paid traffic invludes Google Adwords, Social Ads, and other remarketing providers.
- Organic Search Results. The goal of this is to improve the organic positioning and also the ranking of a website listing on the search engine results page. Because of the SEO campaign, there will be an initial investment both of time and money for better results. If this is done effectively, the organic traffic together with the SEO is most often rewarning and a very effective solution for long term reslts.
- Social Media. Social media as one of the main source of traffic refers to having a social media presence which will encouorage a community to visit your website. This will allow you to build relationships in a targeted network of users which will result to high quality traffic.
- Referral. This can also be a soourcce of links and referral traffic. A blog is one of the best place to start with content marketing. According to Hubspot, business that have blogs have 55% more website visitors and 97% more inbound links.
Why Website Traffic Is Important?
In the past decade, investment in websites and other online marketing by the small businesses increased. Many business owners now come to realize that in this modern age, the growth of customers who are relying mostly on search engines in increasing rapidly. It is proven that online marketing can provide low risk, very low cost, but promises high returns.
The website conversion measures the rate where the visitors complete a process like an enquiry or purchase a product. You first need to understand that traffic and conversion rates are partners. Without traffic, you will not be able to convert anything and without conversion, your traffic will be useless.